Emctest has a laboratory equipped with equipment to perform tests able to evaluate the ESD characteristics of conductive materials,
resistive, dissipative, insulating and issues ESD Security Certificates to demonstrate if the products or systems are proprely
protected against electrostatic discharge.
- IEC 61340-4-1: 2003,
- ANSI / ESD S7.1: 2005:
- Resistive characterization of floor and wall coverings installed according to the following standards;
- UNI EN 1815:
- Anti-static checks on resilient floors;
- ANSI/ESD STM12.1: 2013:
- Resistive characterization of seats;
- IEC 61340-4-2: 2001,
- ANSI/ESD STM9.1: 2006:
- Resistive characterization of footwear (shoes, slippers or ankle boots) used to control the electrostatic potential on people;
- IEC 62631-3-1,
- IEC 62631-3-2,
- IEC 61340-2-3: 2000,
- ANSI/ESD STM11.11: 2006:
- Measurement of electrical resistance and resistivity, surface and volume, of solid materials;
- IEC 61340-4-5:
- Characterize the electrostatic protection of the combination of flooring and footwear worn by an operator according to the law;
- ANSI/ESD STM2.1: 2013:
- Resistivity of clothing;
- CEI EN 61340-5-1:
- Electrostatics - Part 5-1: Protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena - General requirements;
- ANSI/ESD STM11.31: 2012:
- Verification of shielding of materials.
The Standard Reference is CEI EN 61000-4-2 that relates to the immunity requirements and test methods for electrical and electronic equipment subjected to static electricity discharges, from operators directly, and from personnel to adjacent objects. It additionally defines ranges of test levels which relate to different environmental and installation conditions and establishes test procedures. The object of IEC 61000-4-2:2008 is to establish a common and reproducible basis for evaluating the performance of electrical and electronic equipment when subjected to electrostatic discharges. In addition, it includes electrostatic discharges which may occur frompersonnel to objects near vital equipment.
Emctest performs laboratory tests and on-site services to evaluate floor materials, furniture, footwear, clothing, work plans, etc.
Here below some service we offer: