EmcTest Technologies is a laboratory located in Rimini specialized in tests for the CE Marking of electrical and electronic products that operates in the European territory carrying out scientific research, technological, technical experimentation in the field:
- Information Technology
- Industrial Electronics.
- Shielded Chambers
- GTEM Cells
- Helmholtz Coils
- Lab Measurement Equipment
- Electromagnetic compatibility Testing & Certification (EMC) - EMC Directive 2014/30/UE
- Pre-compliance and full-compliance laboratory tests for obtaining the CE marking.
- Measurements in Anechoic Chamber or Gtem Cell according to the EMC 2004/108 EEC directive.
- EMC Tests in the following fields:
- Testing on-site at the customer facility with our "mobile laboratory".
- Testing a Military sample following MIL standards
- Measurements of environmental electromagnetic pollution.
- On site to the private customer
- On site to the client
- Arrangements for measuring laboratories.
- Electromagnetic emission tests (EMC)
- Measurement of conducted emissions.
- Radiated emissions measurement.
- Flicker noise emission tests.
- Harmonic tests.
- ESD Testing.
- Electromagnetic immission tests (EMI)
- Testing of shielding effectiveness.
- Burn-out test for electromagnetic immunity in addition to regulatory requirements.
- Test of conducted immunities.
- Radio frequency radiated immunity test.
- Burst disturbance immunity test.
- Surge disturbance immunity test.
- Immunity test to magnetic fields.
- Tests of immunity to voltage variations.
- Ingress Protection tests of the enclosures:
Reference Standards: EN60529 – CEI EN 60529 – DIN 40050 part 9 – NEMA n.250 (appendix A)
- Water protection tests.
- Dust protection tests.
- IK tests protection against mechanical impacts.
- Degree of Protection IK01
- Degree of Protection IK02
- Degree of Protection IK03
- Degree of Protection IK04
- Degree of Protection IK05
- Degree of Protection IK06
- Degree of Protection IK07
- Degree of Protection IK08
- Degree of Protection IK09
- Electrical Safety Tests:
- Laboratory tests of electrical safety and low voltage according to the EU directive LVD 2014/35/EU - 2006/42/EC - IEC EN 60335-1
- Photobiological safety of lamps.
- Insulation resistance.
- Dielectric strength test.
- Leakage current test.
- Plug discharge tests.
- Heat and fire resistance tests:
- Heating tests.
- Overtemperature test in normal and abnormal conditions.
- BPT (Ball Pressure Test).
- GWT (Glow Wire Test)
- NFT (Needle Flame Test)
- European certification:
- CE marking.
- CE conformity.
- R&TTE certification.
- Certification for medical devices up to class I.
- Certification for ROHS analysis.
- Climatic and environmental tests:
- Climatic and environmental thermal tests. (Including: "sand and dust test", nebbia salina e fungus).
Examples of thermal and thermographic analysis for fault prevention
- Tests on materials:
- Dielectric and insulation tests up to 50 KVolt.
- Electrostatic analysis of materials and their characterization.
- Current Tracking Index Test (CTI)
- Atmospheric impulse withstand tests up to 100 Volts.
- Electrosmog and Radioactivity:
- Analysis of electromagnetic fields in high and low frequency using CAD simulation tools.
- Design and implementation of EMC instruments and customized measurement environments.
- Field surveys on 50Hz power lines and radio base stations.
- Environmental remediation of transmitters, bugs.
- Verification of human exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Thanks to the continuous and fruitful collaboration with university research groups, EmcTest Technologies is able to provide quick, economical and immediately applicable solutions to specific technical problems.
It also offers itself as a partner of companies that intend to participate in research projects promoted by the European Community, increasing their competitiveness on the market.
The laboratory also applies its experience in carrying out measurements and tests at the customer, training courses, as well as providing support for the solution of problems encountered during the tests.
Main Reference Standards: EN, CISPR, VDE, FCC, CSA, ETSI, IEC/CEI, MIL-STD
Products manufactured by us:
Services of our technical team:
An example of a large sample test in an industrial environment
An example of military tests on a large product in an anechoic chamber
An example of IPX6 test at a customer in UAE (Dubai)
An example of IP6X test at a customer in Italy
An example of IPX9 / IPX9K test performed in our laboratory
An example of a test before and after the test in a climatic chamber at -80 ° C