Datasheet is available in pdf clicking here
Frequency Range: 100KHz to 20GHz
Max. Power-Input: 250 W
Input Connector Type: N (Female)
Nominal Impedance: 50 Ω
Typical VSWR: 1:1.2
Power Line Filter: 2x 230V AC/DC 16A
RF Coax Feed-Thru(s): 1x SMA + 1x N (Females)
Other Feed-Thru(s): 1x Fiber optical cable
Dimensions: 300(L)x168(W)x115(H) cm
Septum Height: 500 mm
Door Size: 40(W)x40(H) cm
Uniform Area Size ±3dB: 20(L)x20(W)x15(H) cm
EUT Max Size: 40(L)x40(W)x30(H) cm
Weight: 150 Kg
EN 61000-4-3 / EN 61000-4-20
The GTEM cell is a TEM waveguide with the upper frequency limit extended to the GHz range.
It is under consideration as an alternative measurement facility for both radiated emission and immunity measurements. It is included in the recently published standard IEC 61000-4-20 “Emission and Immunity Testing in Transverse Electromagnetic (TEM) Waveguides”.
Theory of operation
GTEM-cells (Giga-hertz Transversal Electro-Magnetic cells) are waveguide structures intended for electromagnetic compatibility measurements, as well as biomedical applications. The electromagnetic field distribution inside the cell is in TEM mode. With TEM mode propagation, there is no component of electric and magnetic field in the direction of propagation of electromagnetic wave. Therefore the field components are strictly perpendicular. Assuming the field distribution ideal TEM below the cut-off frequency of the cell (before the introduction of higher order modes), the electromagnetic field distribution can be considered static.
• Engineered and completely manufactured in Italy.
• Ruggedized fully INOX steel construction
• Unique compact design.
• Optimized for EMI and EMC.
• Strong fields achieved with low input power
• Broadband up to 20Ghz
• High effective shielding
• Fully customizable feed thrus and filters
• Excellent quality at Low cost
• EMI and EMS devices
• Radiation and susceptibility test
• Specifically designed for telecom application
• Biomedical and dosimetrical applications
• Isotropic sensors calibration
• Receiver sensitivity test